A03 Configuration Settings
There are a wide variety of configuration settings available to the MLP user.
Databases for MLP-SQL:
- Most SQL database types can be used.
- Databases can be on the local machine, a network, or a cloud SQL server.
- If you have an existing part database, it can probably be used with minimal or no changes.
Part Bubble Attribute Blocks:
- The attributes within a part bubble attribute block can be configured.
- The user can choose to display an item number or the part number in a part bubble.
- When using an item in the part bubble, the number can be updated automatically or manually.
- The user can configure bubble size, line color, text size, text color, and font.
- The size of the bubble can be controlled using DIMSCALE or a scaling factor.
Material List Configuration Settings:
- Number of columns
- Column Widths
- Data assigned to each column
- Text size, color, font, etc.
- Add additional database information such as vendor and pricing to the drawing data
- Totalize columns that contain pricing or other values such as weight